quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2009

Sipping

Bebericando um pouco de glamour, antes que as pálpebras abracem-se:

Chapter Two

“- By the way, do you have an agent?

- No, I’ve always handled myself.

- I used to handle myself but now I prefer letting someone else do it.

- You don’t always have the choice, do you?

- We don’t always have the choice. I’m going to take you under my wing and I’m going to make sure that nobody handles you except myself.”

 Almost Chapter Three

“- You see, normally, I’d have this address in Belgravia. And what I’d do, you see, is that the people I was meeting, very important people. I’d give them this address and they’d come by to pick me up at a very specific time.

And when they got there I’d be sitting on the front steps, pretty as a picture. You see?

It always worked.

They thought it was my house. Simple.

But then the neighborhood started to go downhill. Arabs, blacks, all sort of riff-raff.

Obviously I couldn’t find myself associated with those people, so I decided to find somewhere a little more media-ish. You know, a little more me.

Little Venice.”

Colour Me Kubrick – John Malkovich 

Um comentário: