segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2013

Was it about the freedom of my hair in the frantic autumn wind? You constantly think that God makes things so perfectly, you almost look for the hidden camera. You weren't sure about your medicine, there you were buying enough for the following painful days. You suddenly feel you shouldn't go, even though you have given your word... You make several phone calls, nobody answers, you're bound to miss that bus. You definetely miss it, and spend your credits because people just won't answer your messages. A few minutes you thought you had wasted and boom! Someone just pops into your life again. The same smile who has hired you in the past, there giving you new opportunities. It's unbelievable how being a teacher makes connections stronger than curriculums. If not stronger, at least faster. Thank God, again. Thank You I missed the bus, wasted credits and patience. Thanks again for the "combo promotor" which cost a few coins and made me remember the sweetest moments at Learnet. Thanks for joining me with the girls from the past. Thank You for making that woman this afternoon call me "guria" instead of my name or nothing after "Oi". I feel younger that way. I felt so much younger in that bus, bending my head down, listening to Rachel's Last Things Last and John Lee Hooker with my eyes closed and my hair just like Medusa.

By the way, 158.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário